Appointment Scheduling Software
Customer Appointment Manager 7.0 is the fastest and easiest way to book and manage appointments.
Thank you for choosing to try Customer Appointment Manager
Click on the Download Now button to start downloading the free demo edition of the software. The file size is 24.2 MB, so it could take a couple of minutes to download.
- If necessary, click on the Save As option and save to your desktop.
- When the download is complete, double click on the CAMdemo.exe file on your desktop to install the demo software.
- You can expect a registration screen to appear the first time you use the demo. User registration is free. There’s no obligation to buy.
- If you have any questions, please call 1-800-874-8801.
The demo edition of our employee scheduling software is available for up to 15 uses.
Optimize the features in Customer Appointment Manager
Download the Tips & Tricks Guide (.pdf, 395 KB) to learn how to use the Customer Appointment Manager demo to its full potential.
Scheduling Customers, Clients or Patients is Now Easier with New Appointment Software
Version 7.0 of appointment scheduling software includes new time-saving tools.
FARGO, ND - July 3, 2012 - Atlas Business Solutions, Inc. (ABS) today announced the release of Customer Appointment Manager® version 7.0. New features in this appointment scheduling software help business owners save time managing appointments, while improving efficiency, communication and customer service.
Both the Standard and Pro editions of Customer Appointment Manager 7.0 help owners and managers service customers, clients or patients faster and easier than before. Overall, twelve new tools and enhancements have been made. A few of the improvements include:
- Monthly Calendar View: Provide a “bird’s eye” view of an employee’s appointment calendar, as well as insight into business statistics, for an entire month.
- Emails and Letters: Target a specific group of customers, clients or patients easier with a custom email or mailing list. Lists can be based on past appointment dates, services rendered or employees seen.
- Recurring Appointments: Edit an appointment series and assign future appointments to another employee or change future appointments, all while maintaining history.
- Automatic Backup: Save a copy of the appointment database automatically when Customer Appointment Manager is launched.
- Online Appointment Viewing (Pro Edition only): Employees can view their scheduled appointments from anywhere with Google Calendar.
“We’ve greatly improved the flexibility and ease of use of our appointment software to make it simpler for our users to interact with their customers,” said Jon Forknell, vice president and general manager of Atlas Business Solutions. “We believe version 7.0 offers the best value of any appointment software and we’re confident the changes we’ve made will help our users manage and grow their business better.”
How to get Customer Appointment Manager
Customer Appointment Manager is available online at www.abs-usa.com or by contacting ABS directly at 1-800-874-8801 (1-701-235-5226). Customer Appointment Manager starts at only $295 for a single-user license and each additional license is just $100. Customer Appointment Manager Pro, which includes all of the features in Customer Appointment Manager plus additional business management tools and features, starts at $495 for a single-user license and each additional license is just $100. Upgrade pricing for existing customers starts at only $149 for Customer Appointment Manager and $249 for Customer Appointment Manager Pro.
Atlas Business Solutions, Inc. (ABS) is a leading provider of easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, and affordable business software. Since 1991, ABS has helped customers directly reduce costs, save time and streamline business processes by providing employee scheduling software, human resource software, appointment scheduling software, and business plan software. ABS was named one of Software Magazine's Top 500 Software Companies in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 and again in 2010. ABS software titles include: Client Appointment Manager, Customer Appointment Manager®, HR Document Maker, Patient Appointment Manager, ScheduleAnywhere®, ScheduleBase®, Staff Files®, Ultimate Business Planner®, Ultimate Financial Forecaster®, and Visual Staff Scheduler® Pro.
Customer Appointment Manager, ScheduleAnywhere, Staff Files, Ultimate Business Planner, Ultimate Financial Forecaster, and Visual Staff Scheduler are reigstered trademarks of Atlas Business Solutions, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.