Appointment Scheduling Software
Client Appointment Manager 7.0 is the fastest and easiest way to book and manage appointments.
Thank you for choosing to try Client Appointment Manager!
Click on the Download Now button to start downloading the free demo edition of the software. The file size is 24.2 MB, so it could take a couple of minutes to download.
Note: Demo is for Customer Appointment Manager, which is the same program as Client Appointment Manager, except "customers" are called "clients." When you purchase Client Appointment Manager, you can choose either a "Client," "Customer," or "Patient" label for screens and reports.
- If necessary, click on the Save As option and save to your desktop.
- When the download is complete, double click on the CLAMdemo.exe file on your desktop to install the demo software.
- You can expect a registration screen to appear the first time you use the demo. User registration is free. There’s no obligation to buy.
- If you have any questions, please call 1-800-874-8801.
The demo edition of our employee scheduling software is available for up to 15 uses.
Optimize the features in Client Appointment Manager
Download the Tips & Tricks Guide (.pdf, 395 KB) to learn how to use the Client Appointment Manager demo to its full potential.
Used to schedule millions of appointments
for over 35,000 service providers
Book appointments faster with appointment scheduling software
You won’t have to put clients on hold or make them wait in silence while you flip through your paper appointment book. With Client Appointment Manager, the on-screen calendar lets you see who’s available and when. You can quickly search for clients and their appointment details or find available appointment times by employee. With a few clicks of a mouse you can book repeat appointments. The waiting list will even tell you if a pending appointment can be scheduled.
Watch Our Video to See How Client Appointment Manager Can Help You
What can you do with Client Appointment Manager scheduling software?
Client Appointment Manager scheduling software is flexible
Sharing appointment information is easy with Client Appointment Manager. More than one computer can access scheduling information at the same time and changes are seen instantly.
With customizable fields, you can track information important to you and your business. Send appointment reminders and messages to clients via e-mail or letter. E-mail employees their appointments for the day for access via any web browser or PDA. Export or print your appointment calendar and reports in various formats, such as PDF, Word, Excel, or HTML.
The daily view displays appointments for all employees for a single day.
- View appointment details
- Find available times
- Manage a waiting list
- Save time and book more business!
The weekly view displays appointments for one employee for an entire week.
- View a weekly appointment calendar for a single employee
- Drag and drop appointments
- Send e-mail reminders to reduce no-shows
- Share appointment information across multiple PCs
The monthly view displays detailed appointment information for one employee or summary information for all employees. The summary view shows the daily number of appointments, appointment hours, available hours, no shows and cancellations.
- View appointment details for a single employee
- View summary appointment information for all employees
- Click a day to view appointment details
- Service clients faster and more efficiently!
Client Appointment Manager scheduling software is easy to use
An intuitive design makes Client Appointment Manager easy to learn and use. Its user-friendly layout puts all of the information you need right at your fingertips. You’ll be up and running in a matter of minutes.
The appointment form includes fields for all the information you need to schedule an appointment with a client. Choose or add the employee’s name, client's name, service(s), start and end time of the appointment and much more.
- Customize services to match your business
- Schedule a single or recurring appointment in seconds
- Mark appointments as scheduled, confirmed, canceled, no show, checked in, complted, or define your own custom statuses
- View appointment history and client photos
- Add custom fields and colors
Multi-user licenses available
Does more than one person need access to Client Appointment Manager? Get a multi-user license and allow others to view or edit appointments from any networked PC. Sharing appointment information is easy with Client Appointment Manager and changes are seen instantly.
Start managing client appointments the fast and easy way!
- CD-ROM drive (if ordering a CD) and a hard disk, with at least 40 MB of free disk space for program files, plus additional disk space for data files.
- Windows operating system: 2000/NT/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8. NT is supported only when acting as a server in multi-user, client/server environments.