We need your help
to achieve our goals.
Won't you join us?
Software Jobs in Fargo, ND - Atlas Business Solutions
Thank you for your interest in Atlas Business Solutions. Below is a list of our current job openings. To apply for a position, please email your resume and compensation history to email@example.com.
- Customer Service Representative
- SEO/SEM Specialist
- Enterprise Software Sales Executive
- Marketing Communications Specialist
This individual will handle inbound customer service and sales via phone, email and online chat. You will assist prospective and existing customers with questions and issues relating to our line of software products and serve as a backup for general office and basic end-user support.
- Respond to inbound inquiries by phone/email/chat and solicit sales.
- Enter closed sales into our customer database.
- Enter leads into our lead management system.
- Prepare and follow-up on customer quotes.
- Follow up on returns and report reason(s) for lost sales.
- Build and maintain a list of positive customers for references and testimonials.
- Track and report customer suggestions/complaints.
- Serve as back-up for order processing/shipping and end-user support questions.
- Contact past due accounts receivable for payment.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Well-organized with a positive attitude and a desire to win customers.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexible to the changing needs of a growing technology company.
- Reliable team member that can be counted on to assist where needed.
- Previous customer service/support experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows/MS Office/Internet apps required.
Do you have proven experience in the areas of SEO and SEM? Atlas Business Solutions, Inc. is seeking an individual to develop, execute and manage its online presence. This includes implementing a self-directed strategic plan for achieving organic ranking success for targeted keywords and generating significant increases in organic traffic and leads/trials. In addition, this individual will oversee and manage PPC budgets and campaigns across multiple products and keyword focuses.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in SEO and SEM with an agency or as an in-house specialist managing SEO activities and PPC campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO factors.
- Knowledge of best practices to boost organic rankings.
- Planning and implementing logical site architectures.
- Planning and executing successful link building campaigns.
- Can demonstrate increases in the rankings, large traffic improvements and visibility of websites worked on through SEO.
- Strong grasp of Google Analytics and other web analytics platforms. Google certification a plus.
- Perform and optimize daily management of PPC accounts on Google AdWords and Bing adCenter platforms.
- Ability to measure the effectiveness of strategy (rankings, traffic, conversion) on customer acquisition goals.
- Ability to analyze reports and communicate findings.
Are you an experienced enterprise software sales executive looking to take your next step with a growing company? Do you want to see a direct impact by working for a smaller company with a big company reputation? If you have a proven track record of successfully selling enterprise software or workforce management solutions in healthcare, government or energy, this opportunity is for you. Some travel required.
- At least 5 years experience selling enterprise software to C-level decision makers (CEOs, CIOs, CFOs and CTOs).
- Proven leadership in significantly increasing product market share and consistently exceeding sales quotas/goals and building out sales organizations.
- Proven track record in growing existing accounts, forming strategic alliances and identifying new business opportunities.
- Sales methodology experience, including the ability to develop and enhance sales procedures to shorten the sales cycle.
- Experienced in full sales cycle, including prospecting, negotiation and closing.
This individual is key to supporting our customer acquisition efforts for our online offerings. By generating and publishing targeted content, this individual will increase unique web site traffic and overall organic SEO rankings for our relevant keywords. In turn, this will increase our number of trial accounts and customers.
- Write press releases, articles, blog posts, case studies, newsletters, emails, and other digital material to gain consistent recognition in our markets.
- Develop PR opportunities to promote our products in both traditional and social media.
- Determine relevant online and social media channels for optimal visibility.
- Build relationships with industry journalists and pitch stories to the media based on marketing goals.
- Track effectiveness of PR efforts using Google Analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Outstanding writing, editing, grammar and research skills.
- Proven creative writing skills for marketing and advertising.
- Creativity, confidence and the ability to collaborate and succeed in a dynamic multi-faceted organization.
- Skilled multi-tasker; adept at prioritizing and organizing multiple projects and managing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS in English, Journalism, Communications, or similar field.
- A minimum of two years of professional writing experience in corporate communications, public relations, social media, marketing department or creative department.
- A solid understanding of current marketing principles.
- Versed in leveraging social media and SEO as a business tool.