Human Resources Software
Staff Files 8.0 is the easiest way to manage employee information including time-off accruals, training records, and performance reviews.
Thank you for choosing to try Staff Files!
Click on the Download Now button to start downloading the free demo edition of the software. The file size is 24.3 MB, so it could take a couple of minutes to download.
- If necessary, click on the Save As option and save to your desktop.
- When the download is complete, double click on the SFdemo.exe file on your desktop to install the demo software.
- You can expect a registration screen to appear the first time you use the demo. User registration is free. There’s no obligation to buy.
- If you have any questions, please call 1-800-874-8801.
The demo edition of our employee scheduling software is available for up to 15 uses.
Optimize the features in Staff Files
Download the Tips & Tricks Guide (.pdf, 395 KB) to learn how to use the Staff Files demo to its full potential.
Version 8.0 of Staff Files HR Software Released
Since the late 1990’s Staff Files has helped small- and mid-size businesses manage the personnel files at their company. Typically, we release a new version of our PC-based business management software every 12-18 months. After several months of hard work, we’re excited to announce that this week we released version 8.0 of Staff Files, our easy and affordable HR software!
- Employee Scheduling
- Appointment Scheduling
- how to schedule
- Business Planning
- personnel records
- Human Resources
- write a business plan
- customer review
In Version 8.0, customers will find more reports, particularly for time-off accruals and performance evaluations, enhanced security options, and more scanning options. The list of improvements includes:
- Choose which scanning software you wish to use and create multi-page scans.
- The Accruals Balance report displays time-off balances for each employee.
- The Accruals Activity report shows a summary of time-off transactions during a specific time period.
- Now you set up filters and sorts using the manager, country, state, and city fields.
- The Evaluations Score report displays employees’ performance scores, so you can quickly spot your best performing staff members.
- The Employee Evaluations report now includes signature lines at the end of the review form.
- The Employee List report has even more fields to choose from the ever before!
- Limit access to the Define menu, so only the people you designate can set up time-off policies and field list items.
Existing customers can upgrade to this new version of Staff Files for only half off the original price.
Watch this video to learn more about these new features introduced in version 8.0.