Human Resources Software
Staff Files 8.0 is the easiest way to manage employee information including time-off accruals, training records, and performance reviews.
Thank you for choosing to try Staff Files!
Click on the Download Now button to start downloading the free demo edition of the software. The file size is 24.3 MB, so it could take a couple of minutes to download.
- If necessary, click on the Save As option and save to your desktop.
- When the download is complete, double click on the SFdemo.exe file on your desktop to install the demo software.
- You can expect a registration screen to appear the first time you use the demo. User registration is free. There’s no obligation to buy.
- If you have any questions, please call 1-800-874-8801.
The demo edition of our employee scheduling software is available for up to 15 uses.
Optimize the features in Staff Files
Download the Tips & Tricks Guide (.pdf, 395 KB) to learn how to use the Staff Files demo to its full potential.
Keep an Employee’s Entire Personnel Record with HR Software
Do you want to keep a complete and accurate history of a person’s employment with your company? Staff Files, our HR software, keeps a complete personnel record for each of your employees. And the valuable reminders system alerts you when time-sensitive documents are about to expire.
- Employee Scheduling
- personnel records
- write a business plan
- customer review
- Human Resources
- Business Planning
- Appointment Scheduling
- how to schedule
Staff Files gives companies an easy and cost effective way to maintain employees’ comprehensive employment history. Watch the video to see how you can store:
- a list of positions and wage rates,
- benefit enrollments,
- training, certification, and license records
- an incidents log for disciplinary warnings and on-the-job accidents
- and performance reviews
You can easily store the information you need, from basic contact information to annual performance evaluations. In fact, you can store just about anything because Staff Files lets you define the type of employee information you want to keep. Custom fields store any other miscellaneous information about an employee that you need to track. This may include driver’s license numbers and numbers for issued equipment.
The reminders in Staff Files help you be proactive rather than reactive when maintaining personnel records. You will be automatically alerted about upcoming expiration and due dates, so you’ll have time to send employees to required training, schedule a performance evaluation, or update an I-9 form.