Appointment Scheduling Software
Customer Appointment Manager 7.0 is the fastest and easiest way to book and manage appointments.
Thank you for choosing to try Customer Appointment Manager
Click on the Download Now button to start downloading the free demo edition of the software. The file size is 24.2 MB, so it could take a couple of minutes to download.
- If necessary, click on the Save As option and save to your desktop.
- When the download is complete, double click on the CAMdemo.exe file on your desktop to install the demo software.
- You can expect a registration screen to appear the first time you use the demo. User registration is free. There’s no obligation to buy.
- If you have any questions, please call 1-800-874-8801.
The demo edition of our employee scheduling software is available for up to 15 uses.
Optimize the features in Customer Appointment Manager
Download the Tips & Tricks Guide (.pdf, 395 KB) to learn how to use the Customer Appointment Manager demo to its full potential.
Use the Waiting List in Appointment Management Software
One of our claims about Customer Appointment Manager is that it can help you book more business. That may make some wonder “How can appointment management software help us schedule more appointments and make more money?” Well, it’s because of features like the appointment reminders that reduce no-shows, recurring appointments that encourage repeat business, customer letters that help you announce special promotions to your clientele, and the waiting list that can fill cancellations, so your employees’ appointment schedules remain booked at all times.
- Business Planning
- Employee Scheduling
- customer review
- personnel records
- how to schedule
- write a business plan
- Appointment Scheduling
- Human Resources
How the Waiting List Can Help You
It’s easy to use the waiting list in our appointment management software. If a customer calls and wants to schedule an appointment soon, but you don’t have any open time slots for the dates they prefer, schedule them for the next available appointment time and add them to the waiting list. That way if an employee has a cancellation, you’ll have a list of customers to call who would prefer to come in sooner. You’ll be able to fill that cancelled appointment time and keep your employee’s schedule full!
To Add an Appointment or Schedule From the Waiting List:
- Click on the File menu in Customer Appointment Manager
- Choose Waiting List Maintenance
- To add a customer to the waiting list click on the Add button. To schedule a customer, highlight their name from the list and click the Schedule button.
Improved Waiting List in Version 7.0
The waiting list has been improved in version 7.0 of our appointment management software. It’s easier than ever to keep a clean waiting list! You can sort the appointments in the waiting list by due date, select the past due appointments and delete them all at one time.
If you haven’t started using the waiting list yet, now’s the time to try it out. It’s just one way our appointment management software can help you book more business!