Appointment Scheduling Software
Customer Appointment Manager 7.0 is the fastest and easiest way to book and manage appointments.
Thank you for choosing to try Customer Appointment Manager
Click on the Download Now button to start downloading the free demo edition of the software. The file size is 24.2 MB, so it could take a couple of minutes to download.
- If necessary, click on the Save As option and save to your desktop.
- When the download is complete, double click on the CAMdemo.exe file on your desktop to install the demo software.
- You can expect a registration screen to appear the first time you use the demo. User registration is free. There’s no obligation to buy.
- If you have any questions, please call 1-800-874-8801.
The demo edition of our employee scheduling software is available for up to 15 uses.
Optimize the features in Customer Appointment Manager
Download the Tips & Tricks Guide (.pdf, 395 KB) to learn how to use the Customer Appointment Manager demo to its full potential.
Make Recurring Appointments in Appointment Manager Software
Do your appointment schedulers make recurring appointments for your customers? If so, you’ll be excited to hear that scheduling repeating appointments is even easier now in Version 7.0 of our Customer Appointment Manager software.
- personnel records
- Human Resources
- customer review
- Business Planning
- write a business plan
- Employee Scheduling
- Appointment Scheduling
- how to schedule
You can schedule recurring appointments using the same method as before, but now when you change a series of recurring appointments it won’t change any of the previous appointments that have already taken place. You’ll be able to only change the future meeting times in that series of recurring appointments.
Creating repeating appointments is easy to do! The options are in the Appointment window you already use to record the customer’s name, service they want, start and end times, date, and description. Instead of choosing a single date for the appointment, choose Repeat appt and select the dates they would like to book on your calendar.
To schedule repeating appointments:
- Open the Appointment window to schedule a new appointment.
- Select Customer, Service(s) and Start and End times.
- Choose Repeat appt. instead of Single date and click on the Edit button.
- In the Recurrence window, select the dates you would like to schedule repeat appointments. You can choose a repeating pattern, such as Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly.
- Click OK when all dates have been selected.
- When you’ve returned to the Appointment window continue adding details including Appointment status and Description. Click OK when finished.
Making recurring appointments is one example of how our appointment manager software is easy-to-use, will save you time, and offers you the flexibility to manage your appointment schedule your way.