Human Resources Software
Staff Files 8.0 is the easiest way to manage employee information including time-off accruals, training records, and performance reviews.
Thank you for choosing to try Staff Files!
Click on the Download Now button to start downloading the free demo edition of the software. The file size is 24.3 MB, so it could take a couple of minutes to download.
- If necessary, click on the Save As option and save to your desktop.
- When the download is complete, double click on the SFdemo.exe file on your desktop to install the demo software.
- You can expect a registration screen to appear the first time you use the demo. User registration is free. There’s no obligation to buy.
- If you have any questions, please call 1-800-874-8801.
The demo edition of our employee scheduling software is available for up to 15 uses.
Optimize the features in Staff Files
Download the Tips & Tricks Guide (.pdf, 395 KB) to learn how to use the Staff Files demo to its full potential.
Top 10 Reasons to Buy HR Software
If you're trying to manage the human resource files for a small business using paper file folders and multiple spreadsheets, then you know how time-consuming and downright messy it can be. You may also be trying to figure out a better way to organize and keep personnel records up-to-date. Listed below are the top ten reasons why you should use HR software to manage employee information.
- customer review
- Appointment Scheduling
- how to schedule
- Human Resources
- Business Planning
- write a business plan
- personnel records
- Employee Scheduling
- It's a much easier way of managing time-off accruals for vacation and sick time. You can let the program automatically accrue time for each employee depending on their hire date and seniority at the company. All you need to do is deduct the actual time off they have taken to keep their record up-to-date.
- It's a simple way of keeping employee information altogether in one place instead of in separate file cabinets in each department of the company.
- It's a fast way to retrieve employee information. Has it ever taken you five minutes to find a staff member's phone number, last year's performance review, or their remaining time-off balance? Have you ever panicked when your manager asked for a report of employees who have not yet attended a required training or a report of health insurance enrollments? If so, then you would love how fast it is to look up information and run built-in reports.
- HR software is easy to install, learn, and use. You'll start to see the increase in efficiency immediately.
- You can keep a complete personnel record easily that includes disciplinary issues, performance reviews, wage rate history, employee benefits, training and time-off accruals. You'll be able to see a complete history of an employee's time with your company.
- It will help you remember important dates. It will alert you to benefit eligibility, certification and license expiration dates, upcoming performance review due dates, as well as birthdays and anniversaries. You can also run reports to see the upcoming due dates for a particular subject or for a particular person.
- It provides the information you need to make decisions about promotions and terminations. You can quickly view training records, performance reviews, and disciplinary warnings, so you'll have the data and the peace of mind that you're doing the right thing.
- Using HR software allows you to take up less physical storage space. Is your company trying to go paperless? Are you tired of cluttered, messy file cabinets? If so, consider the switch to a paper-free program.
- It helps keep your confidential personnel files safe and secure. The data is password protected so only the people you have give access to will be able to view the staff files. And, they will be safe from natural disasters. You can keep back-ups of the information, so even if the paper files are destroyed by a fire or flood, you'll still have your personnel information.
- Using its HR forms and checklists helps manage processes for when employees start working at or leave your company.